Power Arc Ignitions
Precision Performance for
1, 2, 3, 4, 6 & 8 Cylinder Engines
Arc's proprietary optical ignition systems offer extreme stability.
A truly different product, you will notice a difference with this
ignition. The stability of the ignition helps to increase
engine life and acceleration. All ignitions are designed and
manufactured in the U.S.A.
Two ignition models are available CD2-LM & CD4-LM. The number represents how many coil cores the ignition is capable of driving. The ignitions have four timing maps. The module is extremely small and requires no external box or case see dimension drawing here. The ignition can be programmed for use on selected motorcycles including Harley Davidson (Single/Dual Fire), Honda, Kawasaki, Norton, Royal Enfield, Triumph & Ural. It can also be used on tractors, cars and other 1-8 cylinder engines. The CD2-LM and CD4-LM ignitions use interchangeable adapter plates allowing the ignition to fit almost any engine with an exposed cam or crank shaft.
● No External module to mount
● Optical sensors used for extreme spark stability
● Multi-spark operation with up to three separate sparks
● Coil dwell can be set to different values at different RPM's
● LED static timing indicator
● Automatic coil shut off protects coils from over heating
● Coil output protection circuit
● Works with positive and negative ground systems
● Sensor input allows for four separate timing maps
● Precision stainless steel encoder/rotor can be mounted on either cam or crank shaft and can rotate clockwise or counter clockwise
● Tachometer output can be adjusted to work on almost any tachometer regardless of cylinder number
For more information on the CD2-LM ignition click here.
For more information on the CD4-LM ignition click here.
Various kits are available for purchase click here for information.
Power Arc has a full line of ignition coils designed to be compatible with different engine types and cylinder numbers. Both independent coils and coil packs are available. All coils feature:
● Zero current drain circuitry
● Built in current overload protection
● Integrated power/signal terminal strip
● Integrated internal coil driver
● Can be daisy chained
● Capable of 80,000 volts of output
● Fast rise times for high output in multi-spark
● Fires at low voltages for easier starting
Coil Packs Feature:
● Easy installation (only one coil pack per 4 or 6 cylinders)
● Integrated ignition map/curve select switch
● Integrated plug in connector strip
Click here for More information on coils.
Smart Point Modules
Point Modules are designed to work with your existing points.
They can be used with either the MC-1 or MC-2 coil. They can
also be used in distributor based systems. Click here
for the Smart Point owners manual.
● Snap action output which provides high output. Improves starting on all engines especially if kick started
● Automatic coil shutoff to prevent damage to the coil if the power is left on
● Points draw virtually no current so they will last longer and will not pit or burn
● Static timing light to allow for more precise and easier timing
● High energy coil
● 6 Volt and positive ground versions available
Click here to request a quote from out products page.
Power Arc also sells various accessories including spark plug wires. Click here to review on the products page.
are currently developing ignition systems for motorcycles, cars,
tractors, military vehicles etc. Utilizing the IDS (Ignition
Development System) we can rapidly produce custom ignitions and
distributors at a low cost. Click here
to see a description of the IDS product development. Click here
to suggest a new product for development.